Genius?.Brilliant?.Pervert?.

You tell me....

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Untitle?

Ok as expected my result is devastating
At least to me
Its not that I don't feel blessed with what I get
Its just that I think I deserve better
Since I put EFFORT in it

I guess its either I was born stupid
Or its because of the CURSING that I've said my whole 20 years of living
But to me I still think its the 1st theory
The stupid one
Jeez nyna what can you do right?
I was a firm believer that anyone who put EFFORT in what they do
Will get it back as much as the EFFORT that they put in
I guess I was wrong again & again

I am seriously am tired of putting EFFORT
But than again I can't go into the exam hall
And just do the freakin paper with blank head
I can't work like that
I don't know what more can I do
And will never know
Cuz Im tired of finding out

No comments: